Friday, February 9, 2007

Extreme Pogo

In addition to communication, I am big fan of transportation. In many ways the two are intrinsically linked - communication is virtual transportation. Hmm, maybe I should write a dissertation about that.

Anyway, this video has nothing to do with media except that it's on youtube. I came across it when my roommate's friend stopped by and remarked that my motorized scooter (it's a Bladez Elite 250 - a little electric lazy mobile which haven't used it in awhile) looked like a pogo stick. Next thing we were exploring the vurtego website and watching people do crazy things with powerful sticks on youtube.



It's fun to watch, but I still prefer wheels. Speaking of lil' boyz pushing big wheels, check out a silly cartoon video of my newest favorite pop-hop song, "The way I live", by Baby Boy Da Prince.

No comments: