Saturday, December 12, 2009

My new webicenter

My sporadic postings on here are rarely on a topic that is consistent with my self-proclaimed media-man-ness. However, today I would like to shout to the world about how happy I am with my new webicenter, i.e., website. I used google sites, and it was sooooo easy compared to teaching myself how to fumble through a wysi(sometimes)wyg editor (been using komposer). Throughout the process, I found myself proclaiming aloud, numerous times, "I f-in love google!!" My wife knows about my google-rocks-the-world attitude, but she still gave me funny looks.

Anyway, my personal site (www.robbyratan.com) and the site dedicated to my dissertation research topic (www.self-presence.com) no longer look like I converted word docs to html and then pooped on them. Yay!

No comments: